Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Honda acty Van

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 6500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 7500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sell is my Honda acty van , automatic with ac , new engine , 2 sets of wheels and tires ,one set all terrain and one set of welds with street tires - will come with Japanese title and import documentation and bill of sale. 6,500 obo. 111,xxx km . Would be a great beach house vehicle.

Pictures:
IMG_2580.png
IMG_2583.png
IMG_2589.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You could register and tag it with South Dakota. I have many friends that live in mexico that register their cars in SD and don't live there. So they don't have to register in Mexico. You just got to register and send title they will send SD tags and title. I think the only state that allows non citizen registration.

You could register and tag it with South Dakota. I have many friends that live in mexico that register their cars in SD and don't live there. So they don't have to register in Mexico. You just got to register and send title they will send SD tags and title. I think the only state that allows non citizen registration.
The state has been cracking down on that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom