Item Gone: FS/FT HRA M1 Garand + extras and unfired Springfield Hellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobra kommander

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT HRA M1 Garand + extras and unfired Springfield Hellion

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1300-$2300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: PSA AKV + cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got the itch for a PSA AKV so to generate funds I need to move one or both of these fine rifles.
First is an HRA M1 Garand mid 50's production with a Springfield bolt and a Winchester barrel.
Tack driver would be an understatement, LOL.
Comes with canvas case, at least four enbloc clips and all the ammo you see in the pic pluss another box or so if I can find it. Also will come with the bayonet pictured, marked ES and US with flaming bomb stamp. Asking $1300 or partial trade for a PSA AKV and $300 cash.

Next is a Springfield Hellion in 5.56 and comes with exactly what it shipped with from Springfield.I will add the factory grip and magpul forward grip no extra charge. Rifle is unfired and only dressed up for pictures. You get to be the first shooter. Optics not included unless you pay an extra $600 for them. (Holosun AEMS, and Primary Arms 3x magnifier with flip to side mount). Asking $1700 for the rifle or $2300 with optics, or partial trade for PSA AKV and $700 cash without optics/$1300 with optics.
Sale or trade to be made in either Fayetteville, Senoia,Griffin, or Peachtree city.
Thanks for looking.
Only trade I will consider is for a PSA AKV 9mm.

Pictures:
20220707_170103.jpg
20220707_170122.jpg
20220707_170426.jpg
20220707_170451.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom