Zip Code: 31816

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See listing - 19X / S&W 3rd Gens / 9mm/45s

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Israel Arms M-5000 GAL .45ACP 1911

This is a true “Made in Israel” commander model. See photos below of Star of David proof marks on frame (under grip), barrel, and slide. My understanding is that models without the proof marks are PI imports and not a true “Made in Israel” model manufactured by KSN/IAI.
These were imported in the mid 90’s, manufactured with a forged frame and slide, and came as pictured with the “modernized” trigger, beaver tail, and controls.
I have no idea what magazine came with it originally but I have some generic 1911 magazines I’ll include for the sake of making it complete.
I would be surprised if it’s had more than a box of shells run through it. There’s no holster wear and it’s been a safe queen since new.
Very little to go on for comps for pricing - I did find an auction listing for one this year out of Florida for $550 plus fees, it had more noticeable wear, but that’s where I’ll start.

Open to offers and trades - no .40s, BP, bows. Preference is for hunting shotguns in 12 or 20,19X, 9mm/45 pistols with a preference for metal/hammer fired. I have multiple listings, can combine and add/take cash for the right deal.

Pictures:
IMG_3608.jpeg
IMG_3609.jpeg
IMG_3612.jpeg
IMG_3613.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3611.jpeg
IMG_3610.jpeg
IMG_3616.jpeg
IMG_3615.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Israel Arms M-5000 GAL .45ACP 1911

This is a true “Made in Israel” commander model. See photos below of Star of David proof marks on frame (under grip), barrel, and slide. My understanding is that models without the proof marks are PI imports and not a true “Made in Israel” model manufactured by KSN/IAI.
These were imported in the mid 90’s, manufactured with a forged frame and slide, and came as pictured with the “modernized” trigger, beaver tail, and controls.
I have no idea what magazine came with it originally but I have some generic 1911 magazines I’ll include for the sake of making it complete.
I would be surprised if it’s had more than a box of shells run through it. There’s no holster wear and it’s been a safe queen since new.
Very little to go on for comps for pricing - I did find an auction listing for one this year out of Florida for $550 plus fees, it had more noticeable wear, but that’s where I’ll start.

Open to offers and trades - no .40s, BP, bows. Preference is for hunting shotguns in 12 or 20,19X, 9mm/45 pistols with a preference for metal/hammer fired. I have multiple listings, can combine and add/take cash for the right deal.
I hav a Glock 48 with many extras, night sites,extra clips 15 rounds-3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom