Status
Not open for further replies.
65   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT JP Enterprise GMR15 PCC

Zip Code: 30536

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will entertain trade plus cash but cash is always KING

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The GMR-15™ Competition PCC is the ultimate Pistol Caliber Carbine in the JP Ready Rifle. This configuration includes all the features you need to get out and win some matches. Competition Series Compensator paired with a 14.5” match-grade barrel offers the ultimate in short, quick target transitions. If you’re looking to get into PCC, this is the rifle for you. Our Glock magazine compatible receiver and super-reliable operating system have become the industry choice for the 9mm PCC. Below is a stock picture of the GMR-15, I will post some pictures later. I am the original owner so I have all paperwork and box as well as a JP Range bag for the rifle. it also has a C-more CRW red dot mounted on it and several Glock 33 mags and other hi cap mags that go with the package. You will have everything you need to start shooting PCC matches. The gun has been used but not abused I'm very picky with my weapons! Thank you for looking!

Receivers Forged JP-15™ upper | Machined billet GMR-15™ lower
Finish Matte Black
Caliber 9mm
Barrel 14.5" Supermatch™ | light contour | 1:10 twist
Muzzle Competition Series Compensator
Barrel Finish Polished stainless | pin/weld to 16"
Heat Sink n/a
Hand Guard MK III Rapid Configuration | Rifle (12.5” OAL)
Charging Handle Standard top-charge handle
Bolt Assembly Black 9mm EnhancedBolt
Buffer 9mm Silent Captured Spring
Trigger 3.5-4.0 lbs. | Curved
Stock Hogue Overmolded Carbine
Grip Hogue
Accessories 9mm accessory pack
Length (min.) 32.25 in.
Weight 6.8 lbs.

Pictures:
jp-gmr-15-pcc-jpg.2311752

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’m interested in your GMR.
I live in Dawsonville.
My name is Arthur Brown.
Please call me or text me at 404-558-4116 and let me know if it is still available.
Thank you.
Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom