Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Kimber Pro CDP II 4" .45ACP

Zip Code: 30740

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Certain Sig P-Series (365, 320, 226/229), 6.5CM AR Platform

Caliber: .45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: This is a Kimber Pro CDP (Custom Defensive Pistol) 4" in .45ACP. A beautiful 1911 from Kimber's Custom Shop, with a "melted" carry treatment, 3-dot night sights, ambi-extended safety, extended mag release, match barrel with full length guide rod, and rosewood grips. MSRP was $1200 new.

Purchased new, I am original owner. Beautiful handgun, condition is very good to excellent with minor idiot scratch from takedown lever (I use Aluminum Black to cover), otherwise it's mint. Low round count in the low hundreds, barely if even broken in.

Includes original box with paperwork, OEM 7-rd blued mag, 2x 8-rd KimPro stainless mags with bumper, upgraded Wolff recoil spring (factory spring included along with Wolff firing pin spring I never installed), and a pack of Kimber takedown tools.

MY TERMS:
  • Local meet only (Dalton/Rocky Face/Tunnel Hill) at price quoted
  • Must show GA DL or CCL to prove GA state residence
  • Must sign a bill of sale/transfer that we will each keep a copy of.
Looking for cash, but willing to consider trades for certain Sig Sauer 9mm pistols or 6.5CM AR-platform rifle.

View attachment 2736518 View attachment 2736519 View attachment 2736520

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom