Item Name: FS/FT LMT MRP CQB 10.5 pistol kit

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1400.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tactical type firearms and accessories

Caliber: 5.56mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Complete LMT MRP CQB 10.3 upper with a new LMT stripped lower receiver. I had plans to build a pistol but have lost interest so up it goes. I'm includung a complete lower parts kit, Vltor short pistol tube with buffer, spring, bcg, noveske qd buffer tube end plate, LMT logo ergo grip and a Fortis Hammer charging handle. What you see is what you get. Everything needed to get it up and running. Georgia residents only. A look at your DL or carry permit for age and resident verification only. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
20201120_174418-jpg.2928681

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So all that is needed is a pistol brace correct?

This one comes with the Vltor pistol tube kit which is designed to be used as a tube alone without a stabalizing brace attachment but I have two other lmt pistol kits just like this one available. One will be offered with a Noveske logo marked SBA3 pistol brace for 1550.00 and the other with a Maxim Defense CQB PDW brace for 1700.00 if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom