Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $750 Trade value. See description

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: LNIB Walther Q5 Match | M2

Here is a competition-ready LNIB Walther Q5 Match | M2

Barely a single magazine through this gun. Ridiculously accurate and in pristine condition. I have just decided I have too many build-outs at the moment, so time to give it to someone who will actually use it. The first $650 or best offer gets it! I will consider select trades, but mainly looking for a cash sale; so make an offer!

Will consider enhanced Glocks, Shadow Systems, Zev Technologies (I will add cash as necessary). But try me.

Walther’s superior accuracy is quickly realized when shooting thanks to the 5” barrel with polygonal rifling and stepped chamber.

The interchangeable backstraps allow you to tune your grip, giving you a perfect, straight-back trigger pull. This adjustability also provides access to the magazine and slide releases without shifting your hand. Designed for right and left-handed shooters, the Q5 Match M2 features an ambidextrous slide stop and an ambidextrous paddle-style magazine release.

I have a Georgia Weapons Permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I will accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.

**By replying to this ad, you affirm you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm in the State of Georgia**

***Again, if you do not have a valid Georgia carry permit, or if you have any negative feedback or no feedback at all, I won’t be selling to you***

Pictures:
20210715_151617-jpg.3358426

20210715_151621-jpg.3358427

20210715_151631-jpg.3358428

20210715_151632-jpg.3358429

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom