Item Gone: FS/FT LPWS 1 of 1 Black Multicam 2011 LNIB w/ SRO & x300U

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintballer045

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT LPWS 1 of 1 Black Multicam 2011 LNIB w/ SRO &amp; x300U

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $4,100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $4,250

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Legion Precision Weapon System (LPWS) 2011. This is a 1 of 5 design, but was ported at my request which makes it a 1 of 1. Batches are released in limited runs with 4 to 6 month lead times. This is a beautiful gun and by the far the nicest gun I’ve ever shot, putting my old Staccato P to shame. Very high quality parts all hand fit and blended to the gun.

Round count on the gun is 4 rounds. So it’s not even good and broken in yet & it still shoots amazing. When I ordered the gun at the beginning of March, I was in a different financial situation than I am currently.

Package includes the gun, Trijicon SRO 5MOA, x300U (brand new put on this gun), (1) 17 round Staccato mag, (1) 26 round Staccato mag, and OWB holster w/ QLS forks.

$4,100

Trades considered are: 300blk uppers plus cash, multi-gun trades plus cash, and multi-gunbundles.

Not interested in: Gucci Glocks/Sigs, expensive revolvers, expensive rifles, etc
Willing to trade but only for easily sellable guns. I plan to not keep the trades.

Pictures:
IMG_5146.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hi I am interested in the 2011
Legion Precision Weapon System (LPWS) 2011. This is a 1 of 5 design, but was ported at my request which makes it a 1 of 1. Batches are released in limited runs with 4 to 6 month lead times. This is a beautiful gun and by the far the nicest gun I’ve ever shot, putting my old Staccato P to shame. Very high quality parts all hand fit and blended to the gun.

Round count on the gun is 4 rounds. So it’s not even good and broken in yet & it still shoots amazing. When I ordered the gun at the beginning of March, I was in a different financial situation than I am currently.

Package includes the gun, Trijicon SRO 5MOA, x300U (brand new put on this gun), (1) 17 round Staccato mag, (1) 26 round Staccato mag, and OWB holster w/ QLS forks.

$4,100

Trades considered are: 300blk uppers plus cash, multi-gun trades plus cash, and multi-gunbundles.

Not interested in: Gucci Glocks/Sigs, expensive revolvers, expensive rifles, etc
Willing to trade but only for easily sellable guns. I plan to not keep the trades.
Hi I am interested in the 2011

Legion Precision Weapon System (LPWS) 2011. This is a 1 of 5 design, but was ported at my request which makes it a 1 of 1. Batches are released in limited runs with 4 to 6 month lead times. This is a beautiful gun and by the far the nicest gun I’ve ever shot, putting my old Staccato P to shame. Very high quality parts all hand fit and blended to the gun.

$4,100

My cell number is 9105401623 interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom