• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT M1A SOCOM 16 (Want PS90 or Five Seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbryant514

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: M1A SOCOM 16 (Want PS90 or Five Seven)

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 2,200

Trade Value or Items Looking For: PS90 w/ Optics & mags or FN 5.7 + cash

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fantastic rifle looking for new home. My wife is ready to move beyond our .22's and we both really enjoy shooting the 5.7x28, so the big .308 must go.

The rifle is not a safe queen; a little less than 400 rounds down range, but always well cared for. The only noticeable wear is on the magazine feed of the composite stock; some of the black overcoat has scratched off, but no deep gouges, rust, or other issues. Comes with two twenty round magazines and SPA padded carry case (handles/sling).

If you have a PS90 with optics and additional mags (or ammo), we can do a straight trade. Some cash on your side if optics/mags/ammo not included.

Will also take a trade for an FN Five Seven plus cash on your side depending on accessories or ammo.

No bill of sale required, but I will look at your DL and CCW and then show you mine.

Willing to meet within an hour of Social Circle or 30 minutes outside Peachtree City (job) for the right deal.

More photos can be found here: http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q... SOCOM 16/

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMG_5166.jpgIMG_5163.jpgIMG_5159.jpgIMG_5169.jpgIMG_5167.jpgIMG_5164.jpgIMG_5173.jpg

Last edited:
I have 3 FN 5.7's. You can pick the one of your choice. Black, Earth Tone and the Drab Green. Green is new and unfired, the other two have a clip fired through them. Look brand new. All have box, 3 mags, cleaning kit. The green I have a Walther light that will go with any of your choice. I am keeping one and selling the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom