• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT MARK II MKA-NRA (RUGER MODEL 0169)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkco

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT MARK II MKA-NRA (RUGER MODEL 0169)

Zip Code: 30273

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Replica Hawken muzzle loader. May be interested in other items. Let me what you have.

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My father was a life member of the NRA and bought this pistol when first available. Serial number is NRA-02289. The pistol was kept in the original case and in a closet. I don't believe the pistol has ever been fired and everything, including authentication, is with the pistol inside the case (see pictures).

The pistol is a collectible Ruger Mark II .22 LR cal., 4 3/4 in. tapered barrel with blue finish, features a crest rollmarked on top of the chamber that is similar to Ruger's 50th Anniversary trademark, but with the words "RUGER NRA WILLIAM B. RUGER ENDOWMENT 1916 2002", William B. Ruger signature is rollmarked on top of the receiver near the ejection port, additional Ruger eagle logo is rollmarked on rear of bolt. Known SN range NRA-00000 to NRA-21916. Sold exclusively through Davidson's. (Description taken from Blue Book of Gun Values)

$25 of each sale of this pistol benefited the William B. Ruger Endowment of the NRA Foundation.

Pictures:
IMG-8841.jpg
IMG-8842.jpg
IMG-8843.jpg
IMG-8844.jpg
IMG-8845.jpg
IMG-8846.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom