Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Mosin crate

Zip Code: 30079

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $50 / OBO / Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ammo: 7.62×25 / 7.62x39 / 7.62x54r / 9x18 / 7.92x57js Obviously wont take much ammo to equate to $50 value. We can reach an agreement on round count according to the type of ammo.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I picked up this old mosin crate a while back because I thought it would be cool to own the crate that my dragoon came in on. I had to move recently and have absolutely no room for it anymore. Would make an awesome addition to a man-cave or shop. I had some of my mosin accessories in it while the picture was taken. (Forgive the clutter) It'll be empty aside from some greasy brown paper and the original rifle racks...mmm and the wonderful smell of cosmoline. Lucky for who ever wants it; I happen to own a pickup truck and I'd be glad to meet in the middle, given the distance isn't unreasonable. Otherwise, just throw some ammo or gas money at me to make it more worth the trip. Thanks!

Pictures:
20210402_230240.jpg
20210402_230311.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom