Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Mossberg 500A, Johnny Law style

Zip Code: 30642

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: idk surprise me

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here we have a regular ol' Billy Badass. Mossberg 500A that I believe was an LE gun, it has the sort of greenish parkerized finish, sweet heat shield, and a very solidly built Choate top folder stock. Nothing says "get off my lawn" like one of these bad boys. Would make a perfect truck gun, living room gun, under the bed gun, or really jazz up the office Christmas party this year. The possibilities are endless!

Good shape, a couple little swirlies but not beat up. The stock is a bit of a bear to manipulate but I think that's just how the old school Choates are.

Gimme tree fiddy for it, or trade for something interesting. It's really cool I'm just an 870 kind of guy.

Located in the Lake Oconee area, meeting spots to include Athens, Madison, Milledgeville- or I'll be headed to Gwinnett on Tuesday (lame).

Pictures:
Screenshot_20240316_203339_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240316_203330_Gallery.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom