Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Multiple parts. Chevy jeep bfgoodwrench

Zip Code: 30139

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling or trading multiple items. All prices are OBO. Also willing to trade for ar-15s or other guns/ outdoor stuff.

First, a 4.3l Chevy motor. Came out of a 98 or 99 s10. Has the balancer shaft in the top of the motor. Fresh gasket kit installed. $600

Second, a set of 4 bfg all terrain k02. 2 are brand new. 2 are pretty worn. One of the worn ones has a plug in it. They are 325/65r18. $400

Third, a red camper top for a small Toyota Tacoma. The clear coat is starting to peel a little. Comes with mounting hardware. $200

Fourth, a 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ. I drove the jeep home and pulled the old 4 cylinder motor out and trans and transfer case. It's ready for a 350 motor swap and I have a 2500 gmc truck to donate to the swap. The truck runs and drives fine, but is being sold for parts because it doesn't have a title. It has a sm465 transmission and np205 transfer case. I will sell all of it for $3,000 or just the jeep for $2000. I have a clean title for the jeep.

Best way to reach me is on here or text. My number is (770) 910-0711 I'll post pictures of everything when I get home.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMG_2234.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom