• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Never fire COLT DELTA ELITE stainless steel with ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToyotaDude22

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
195   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Never fire COLT DELTA ELITE stainless steel with ammo

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open for trade plus cash. .45s and 9mm

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: i just picked this up a couple of days ago and really think I should probably stick to the calibers im already invested in. Even though the 10mm is an incredible, very capable round.

This gun has never been fired. It comes with the box and docs and everything it has from the factory. I also have 150 rounds of nice factory ammo and an additional 25 rounds of very nice critical defense ammo.

If you're not familiar with the delta elite, look it up. It has an almost cult following online.

I am mostly interested in trades plus cash or multi gun trades. However, I will add cash where necessary if you have something really awesome. Would love another nice commander sizes 1911, glock 19/26/43, .357 mag revolver, who knows what else.

Pictures:
img_0387-jpg.1002832

img_0389-jpg.1002833

img_0388-jpg.1002834

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Never fire COLT DELTA ELITE stainless steel with ammo

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open for trade plus cash. .45s and 9mm

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: i just picked this up a couple of days ago and really think I should probably stick to the calibers im already invested in. Even though the 10mm is an incredible, very capable round.

This gun has never been fired. It comes with the box and docs and everything it has from the factory. I also have 150 rounds of nice factory ammo and an additional 25 rounds of very nice critical defense ammo.

If you're not familiar with the delta elite, look it up. It has an almost cult following online.

I am mostly interested in trades plus cash or multi gun trades. However, I will add cash where necessary if you have something really awesome. Would love another nice commander sizes 1911, glock 19/26/43, .357 mag revolver, who knows what else.

Pictures:
img_0387-jpg.1002832

img_0389-jpg.1002833

img_0388-jpg.1002834
any interest in a S&W 624 44spl w/ 6" barrel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom