Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT New Anderson Lower Multi Cal Closed Trigger

Zip Code: 30345

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $125
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 200 rnds 223/556 brass or 250 rnds762 x 39 steel case in boxes and no reloads

Caliber: Multi

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this 4 years ago from TruPrep when I thought Hillary was going to win and I wanted to build another AR. Hillary lost, factory builds were cheaper than self builds and I bought 4 other guns. This has been sitting in a drawer quietly waiting and I doubt I will be building anything soon.

There is a tiny blemish on the unlabeled side near the bottom of the mag opening. I missed it when I got it probably because these were flying off the shelf at the time and I was so excited. It is in the picture. There is no packaging as these were bulk to Truprep.

I want to meet ITP close to me and prefer to trade but cash will do. USPS and UPS has done a horrible job getting stuff to me so I am not taking a chance this might get lost during shipping. Please - PM with offers and no "I'll take it" in comments. Sorry - no first day/first buy people although that seems unlikely.

Pictures:
pxl_20210109_164233528-jpg.3020833

pxl_20210109_164214207-jpg.3020835

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom