• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT New unfired 16in complete factory upper w/CH & BCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

roydamnmercer

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else is.
65   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT New unfired 16in complete factory upper w/CH &amp; BCG

Zip Code: 30553

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $275
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 275

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Super rare and hard to find! Okay, not really but we’ve been inundated with a ton of pistol uppers around here lately for some reason.🙄

I know there must be a ton of unloved and lonely lowers just sitting around waiting for the right love connection ❤️

Specs:
PSA Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR15 upper is hard coat anodized. Barrel is chrome-moly vanadium steel, chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist rate, M4 barrel extension, and a mid-length gas system. A2-style profile barrel is nitride treated and has .750 low-profile gas block, 13.5" Midwest Industries lightweight M-Lok partial Picatinny free float rail, and an A2 flash hider. This upper has not been fired outside the factory. It’s clean and new but does have some handling marks but nothing you wouldn’t expect. There is brass residue on the bolt carrier I assume from factory test fire. This was not a “blem”. I did install and remove a red dot.

Includes upgraded BCG and charging handle. Bolt is made of shot-peened, mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel and carrier is an M16 profile made of 8620 Steel. The gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked. I don’t know the mfg but from what I understand it’s an unmarked Toolcraft bolt. I spent $340 on this when it was on sale. I’ll sell for $275 obo, or trade for same value. (Optics, ammo, etc but cash is king!)
IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6884.jpeg
IMG_6889.jpeg
IMG_6891.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom