Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT NIB CZ-75 Compact $475

Zip Code: 30011

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 475
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Fairly open as long as it's not something I'll be stuck with if I don't love it later.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Factory fresh CZ-75 compact. This one has the 2 factory 15 round magazines. I love CZ too much. Trying to thin them out to what I have time to feed. Been eyeing the Steyr, and the sigs too. What do you have?

Pictures:
15506161074947453743330847222896-jpg.2015637

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
CZ classic. The shadow from your phone looks like the sun is rising/setting as if the CZ came from the clouds of gun heaven Aaaaaaah
Lol. Yeah. I gave up trying to keep out the shadows. I think a little moisture got in my phone cam today and it took all kinds of shaking and poking to get it to focus at all.

Lol. Yeah. I gave up trying to keep out the shadows. I think a little moisture got in my phone cam today and it took all kinds of shaking and poking to get it to focus at all.
Haha shh happens. Everybody on here knows these guns and you got the most important parts in the light. Plus your feedback speaks for itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom