Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Night Force NXS 1X4 Illuminated

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a NF 1x4 LPVO that I received in a trade a year or so ago from a fellow ODT member. I have never mounted it but did try and bore site it to my AR recently and was unsuccessful. I ran out of turret adjustment trying to lower it enough to match my bore sight at 20 yards ( I am not the most experienced Scope guy, obviously). I am not sure why, but the mount and everything looks good to me. Anyway, I am using AGOG scopes now and would like to sale this one. I was told that this unit was owned by a SWAT member in Georgia and I assume that is where the camo was applied. The glass is very clear and it has a lot of character. I am asking $750.00 for it or I will consider trading it for a PCC rifle in 9MM or 40 SW, or other quality optics, or other cool stuff.

Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Pictures:
NF NXS L (3).jpg
NF NXS MLR Reticle Illuminated.jpg
NF NXS Illuminated Crosshair.jpg
NF NXS R (2).jpg
NF NXS T (2).jpg
nightforce-nxs- reticle.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom