• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT NightForce NXS 1-4 Zero SFop FC-3G Reticle in a Larue 1.93" Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmapolice

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT NightForce NXS 1-4 Zero SFop FC-3G Reticle in a Larue 1.93" Mount

Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial trade for Aimpoint Comp M4

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nightforce 1-4 NXS with zero stop, FC3G reticle, Larue 1.93" tall 30mm mount.

Optic is in great condition there is a scratch on the outer eye piece otherwise the glass and main tube excellent overall.

I would consider a partial trade on a good condition Aimpoint Comp M4(s) and or a new aimpoint 3x mag (the newer military model with 3+- diopter adjustments).

The main tube and glass are brand new basically since I mongo crushed the original glass by over torquing and placing the mount to close to the end. I had to send it to NightForce because I broke a piece of glass in it and they repaired it and it came with a new tube and glass, original eyepiece and adjusters.

Asking $1300 OBO or the trades up top plus cash on top depending. Regular Paypal is fine (no gift). Email is best contact athrower@gmail.com

Pictures:
img_6138-jpg.1287137

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom