Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Old Money

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1 make offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cash, Rifles, shotguns, handguns, ammo? just offer, I promise I will not be rude.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have approximately 20 $1 silver certificates I would be interested in selling or trading. I think a couple are from 1957 and the rest are from 1935.
One of the $1 certificates I have listed is very unique because the front looks normal but the print on the back is misaligned and part of another bill is printed on there with it.
I also have 5 $2 bills that go with it. One is a 2003 that is uncirculated , a couple of the $2 bills are in very good condition and are 1976 with consecutive serial numbers. the other 2 are also from 1976.
I am not exactly sure what the total value is but I know it's well over face value.
Make me a cash offer for all or I would be interested in trading if it's interesting.
Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
3.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
IMG_1276.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom