• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Over 100 Computer Tables CHEAP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Over 100 Computer Tables CHEAP !

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $15,00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Whatever

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay there are now over 100 of these public school computer tables taking up a lot of space in the warehouse. They're posted on Letgo and CL for $20.00 each but you guys get them for $15.00 . They have sturdy chrome steel adjustable height. These tables originally cost the Morgan Co school system $200.00 each. Yeah your property tax dollars at work.
Anyway these are good tables with tons of possible uses. I'm still looking for a flea market that needs a bunch of them. They are located in downtown Perry on Ball Street. If you want multiple tables we can deliver them in the middle GA area at no extra charge.
PM me here or call/text 478 808 5811 for more details. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
30737-jpeg.1864469

30736-jpeg.1864470

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
those folding circle tables in the background are awesome too
Still have them. Asking price is $100.00 each. Only have about 4 or 5 of them. The Morgan Co school system paid over $400.00 for them. Damn I gotta get that gig selling shot to school systems. Maybe this is why they're always asking us suckers to vote for another SPLOST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom