The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
466   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Para Ordnance LDA Carry 9

Zip Code: 30565

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 525
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade offers considered.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: 4473

Item Description: VG condition, somewhat rare, Para Ordnance LDA (Light Double Action) Carry 9. 9mm Officers model, double action only.
The Carry 9 is a single-stack, nine shot (8+1) 1911 with a 3 inch bull barrel. The aluminum alloy frame is sub-officer length and the entire pistol (with empty magazine) weighs 24 ounces.3 dot Novak style sights, two 8 round mags.

I am a home based FFL dealer in the Athens GA area. I cannot travel to make a sale. All sales will be done in my home where a 4473 with background check will be done. If you have a valid GA weapons carry license you will be exempt from the background check. Firearms can be shipped to a dealer in your area. If it is an upper or other non regulated item then no 4473 is required. All prices marked reflect a cash price. Credit cards will incur a 3% increase in price

Pictures:
Para LDA.jpg
Para LDA.jpg2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom