• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT *PRCIE REDUCED* Steyr m95 stutzen "Nazi marked" with a box of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfain1235

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Steyr m95 stutzen "Nazi marked" with a box of 1938 Nazi ammo

Zip Code: 30032

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500 value open to all offers

Caliber: 8x56r

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is a steyr m95 stutzen with the infamous Nazi markings, I purchased this rifle from a collectors estate. The rifle is in pristine condition, Bright shiny bore, and smooth straight pull bolt. The numbers are matching. This is an early century import so the markings are discreet and comes with the reputation of being unneeded with like the early Russian snipers imported. In regards to the markings the collector claimed that they are all original and remain he remains his integrity although you can't base the value of these markings what you can base them off is the repair markings all German marking "K" for steyr and waA623 is the correct dating code for the gew85(oe). Other markings include the Bulgarian lion, B in circle marking a Bulgarian contract and one I cannot make out that looks to be of hops or something of the sort. Based on my research and from talking to other collectors this appears to be legit however based on the reputation I will price low I stand firm on my offer cause i will keep this rifle. Comes with a box of Nazi marked ammo so judge how you will be either way this is a clean, strong shooter and a nice example of a m95 stutzen.

*If you purchase this rifle and the Berthier I had just listed as well I will do a package deal for $700*

Pictures:
img_8409-jpg.1141225

img_8410-jpg.1141226

img_8413-jpg.1141227

img_8416-jpg.1141228

img_8418-jpg.1141229

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom