Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Pre 64 Winchester Featherweight Model 70 30-06

Zip Code: 31021

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pre 64 Winchester or Montana Rifle Co bolt action rifles. 35 Whelen is interesting too.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This rifle was manufactured in 1957 based on it's serial number. It is the more desirable Featherweight version of the Model 70. The caliber is 30-06 and it has the 22 inch barrel. The rear sight is the fold down type that makes for easy scope mounting.

The rifle has been bedded and has had a recoil pad added. There are some scratches on the aluminum floor plate that look far worse in the picture than they do in person. It is the type of quality rifle you can show off with pride but also be comfortable taking it hunting without worry.

The rifle is in very good condition for it's age showing only normal hunting marks. The bore is shiny and sharp. The accuracy from this rifle is excellent using standard ammo such as Remington CoreLokt 180 grain. The trigger very breaks cleanly.

The scope shown on this rifle is not included in the price.

The only trade interests would be bolt action rifles in pre 64 Winchester or Montana Rifle Company. A 35 Whelen would head the list. I can trade up or down.

Please PM me with questions or if you want additional pictures. Please furnish me with an email address for pictures.

Pictures:
img_0004-jpg.765667

img_0007-jpg.765668

img_0005-jpg.765670

img_0006-jpg.765671

img_0009-jpg.765672

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom