• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT PRE-BAN SWD COBRAY M-11 w CARBINE UPPER KIT ORIG OWNER 8-32rd mags ALL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Automag

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT PRE-BAN SWD COBRAY M-11 w CARBINE UPPER KIT ORIG OWNER 8-32rd mags ALL accessories

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: not really looking for anything, but let me know what you have

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: S.W.D. Cobray M-11 / M11 semi-auto pistol
with Carbine Upper kit* and all accessories

$1300 obo

If you ever wanted an as-new M11 with every accessory and plenty of extra mags, then you might like this one. It's a cool gun, and the carbine kit makes it a lot more useful.

This is a pre-ban firearm purchased by me in the early 90's before the Clinton assault weapons ban.

I planned on keeping this (which I have for almost 30 years), so I purchased every accessory that was available.

I bought a stack of extra magazines (at that time, high-capacity magazines were a target of the leftist anti-gunners and were very hard to get).

*all NFA and firearm laws apply

Here's what's included**:
  • -S.W.D. Cobray M11 9mm pistol
  • -Carbine / rifle barrelled "upper" kit including the carbine rifle barrel upper and detachable buttstock
  • -1 "pistol" magazine
  • -8 each 32-round magazines
  • -2 each 4-mag magazine pouches
  • -magazine clamp (allows you to clamp two mags together)
  • -magazine loader tool
  • -Barrel extension/fake suppressor
  • -muzzle break (fits pistol or carbine upper)
  • -front grip (fits on carbine upper or barrel extension)
  • -rear sling collar
  • -assault sling
  • -S.W.D./Cobray users manual
  • -nylon "assault" case with mag pouches
**note: all accessories are S.W.D. / Cobray brand

This M11 has had one (1) magazine ran through it for function (and fun - hey - I wanted to see how they shoot!). Then I cleaned it for long-term storage, and it's had a happy home in our climate-controlled safe vault ever since.

We could only post 5 pictures but have more.

If you're interested or have any specific questions, just send me a PM. We work a lot, so please be patient for a response.

Serious inquiries only please. Thank you

Pictures:
img_4978-copy-jpg.3034023

img_4980-copy-jpg.3034026

img_4981-copy-jpg.3034028

img_4985-copy-jpg.3034030

img_4987-copy-jpg.3034031

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom