Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
61   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *Price drop $550* Basic AR15

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nothing specific. Just ask. Worse I can say is no.

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *If FDE is not your thing, ill swap out the magpul FDE parts for Black Magpul parts. Pistol grip, CTR stock, M-lok Verticle Grip.*

Up for sale is my basic AR15 build. This would be a good whipping boy range AR to keep the safe queens clean. Built a year or 2 ago on a poverty pony lower with parts laying around in the spare parts bin. Put it together for the sole purpose of reliability and acceptable mil-spec accuracy.

-16" Carbine gas Gov profile barrel
-free float MLok rail
-Magpul furniture FDE
-Magpul BUIS
-Nickle Boron Fail Zero BCG
-Seekin's enhanced Bolt Hold/release

Put about 200 rounds through it, but my OCD wouldn't allow me to not clean it and treat it poorly. So after sitting around, not filling the "beater" rifle role, gotta make some space and free up funds for other projects and interest.

$600 Cash. Not really looking for trades, but doesn't hurt to offer. Don't be offended if I'm not interested in the trade offer. Again, mostly looking for cash to fund a new project.

Thanks as always ODT! For faster response- text me at 404-402-2311

By contacting me, you are stating you are not legally prohibited to own a firearm. No BOS if you have your CWP/CCP. Need a peak at license and permit.

Pictures:
20230414_234010.jpg
20230414_234132.jpg
20230414_234122.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom