• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Price drop! FS/FT Assorted brass, bullets, primers, package deals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsehat

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Doulus tou Theou
114   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Price drop! FS/FT Assorted brass, bullets, primers, package deals...

Zip Code: 30747

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 12345
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Silver, gold, .300 blackout ammo, 9mm cases, .308, 190 gr Hornsby sub-x bullets,

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: i have a variety of reloading components for calibers I don’t shoot much anymore And or have a pretty good supply of loaded ammo for. I have packaged it together in ways that made sense to me and I do not intend to run a box of bullets at a time to Rome or wherever. that said if you see something you need or would like to talk a deal on the whole shebang don’t hesitate to offer. I’m pretty hard to offend. most of this stuff is heavy and a hassle to ship but if you will pay the freight, I will do it.

1500, 230 grain .45 caliber bullets
2 gallons of clean .45 acp brass, about 1850 cases
2000 large pistol primers.
$400

thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_3945.jpeg
IMG_3946.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom