• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT --PRICE DROP-- Mega Arms SL-400 Slide Lock charging handle for AR-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Mega Arms SL-400 Slide Lock charging handle for AR-15

Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $40 shipped
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $40 trade value - OEM Glock 17 mags - AR PMAGs - What ya got?

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this charging handle brand new, took it out shooting twice, wasn't impressed and it's been collecting dust in the safe ever since. It's got a couple scuffs on it, but is still basically new.

These average $57 + shipping online so I think $40 with free shipping is fair.

I'll do a straight trade for...

(2)OEM Glock 17 mags or (4)PMAGs

I'm also interested in a Magpul 60 round AR drum. I will of course throw some cash in with the charging handle for that deal.

Don't have any of those? Ok, what have you got to trade? Shoot me a PM. You might have something I didn't know I wanted! LOL

If we work a trade, I'm fine with immediately shipping to members with 100% postive feedback, but if you've got ANY negative feedback I'll have to receive your trade items BEFORE I ship you the charging handle.

EDIT: THE PRICE OF THIS CHARGING HANDLE FOR DADI03 DADI03 IS NOW $200 CASH OR $400 TRADE VALUE.

THE PRICE IS STILL $40 FOR ANYONE ELSE.

Here's a short video review I found on YouTube...

Pictures:
img_0385-jpg.1218701

img_0388-jpg.1218702

img_0392-jpg.1218703

img_0393-jpg.1218704

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I bet you could of gotten rid of it on give away day.

I had a part that I couldn't sell on here at half price, so back into the safe it went. On give away day I put it up and figured that very few people would want it, boy was I wrong. Over 600 "in's". Needless to say it's not in my safe anymore.

I bet you could of gotten rid of it on give away day
Oh I have no doubt that I could've gotten rid of it on giveaway day.

That's not saying much though because from what I've seen, you could post a slightly used condom up on giveaway day and at least 500 people would enter to win it.
:pound:

Just wait. Next year on giveaway day I'm gonna open a rubber, unroll it, take a pic and then post it up as "slightly used"

People will enter to win it!

Jokes on you though. Everybody here will know that you are lieing. You have to find someone who wants to have sex with you before you can have a slightly used condom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom