• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Price Reduced!!! HK45 with Three Magazines in LNIB condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpharettaCB

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Price Reduced!! HK45 with Three Magazines in LNIB condition.

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750 Or Best Offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $900 in trade Value. See Description.

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HK45 with Three Magazines in LNIB condition.

HK45 (V1) DA/SA, safety/decocking lever on left, THREE 10rd magazines and TruGlo Tritium Night Sights also included. Comes with box, manual, and back straps. Maybe 200 rds through it. $1,000 or the Best offer takes it.

I will consider select trades plus cash. Any Zev Technologies, Shadow Systems, Greatly enhanced Glocks or Walthers with HMRs. Try me.

The HK45 is full-sized like the Universal Self-loading Pistol (USP) but with ergonomic styling like the P2000. The HK45 adds front end grip serrations on the slide, a Picatinny rail, and an O-ring polygonal barrel for increased accuracy and more consistent lock-up of the slide and barrel during cycling.

• Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
  • Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
  • HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile
  • Common high-capacity metal magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds.
  • Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
  • Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
  • O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
  • Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
  • Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
  • Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
  • Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs

I have a CC permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I will accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.

**By replying to this ad, you affirm you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm in the State of Georgia**

Pictures:
20210711_141430-jpg.3351221

20210711_141434-jpg.3351222

20210711_141444-jpg.3351223

20210711_141447-jpg.3351224

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom