• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Price Reduced -Win Mod 70, Vortex Viper, Bipod, threaded barrel & ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Winchester Mod 70, Vortex Viper Scope, Bipod, threaded barrel and ammo

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 575
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600

Caliber: 30-06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Final Price Reduction, need it gone this weekend, else I will just give it to a friend or relative.

Everything you need for hunting season or longer range target shooting.

The scope is a Vortex Viper 2.5-10x44. Very nice, very clear scope, you can get them on Amazon Prime for about $350 new.

New Winchester model 70's start around $650 at Bud's, and I don't think that includes a factory threaded barrel, and certainly not the scope, rings, bipod and $80 of new factory ammo. Suffice to say, this package is a steal.

I also just ordered and installed a brand new Winchester OEM synthetic stock. (I also have the original Winchester black synthetic stock which has a couple minor scratches and things, but it is a "weighted" stock, meaning it has a couple lbs of lead or heavy metal inside, to help eat recoil and keep it steady I guess? That's included, I will have no use for it.)

The Cerakote job is very nice, no pits or dings. It is "Russian Army Green" and the rifle has a factory threaded barrel for a brake or suppressor.

Trigger is really light and crisp, as is the case with the Model 70 in general.

Action is smooth, also comes with 4 boxes of brand new factory brass ammo. Two boxes of Monarch for plinking, and two boxes of Federal Fusion for hunting.

It's a very nice rifle. I just decided to go the AR10 route and don't have a spot in the safe, so this is the one that is going to make room for it.

Mainly looking to sell, but I might be open to the right trade, so suggest away...

Pictures:
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
No that's ok man....it looks long.
I'm just browsing keepin an eye out for 308 with 20 or 22 inch barrel.
Your rifle just caught my eye. It's very attractive! You've done a great job putin that together! Good luck

Yeah, it really is a nice weapon and the scope is very nice. I just picked up an AR10 and I already have a .270 bolt gun, so I just don't need it and need the room in the safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom