• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Pristine 1994 Ruger P-91DC / .40 S&W (The Unicorn of the Ruger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Pristine 1994 Ruger P-91DC / .40 S&W (The Unicorn of the Ruger...

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: now 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will trade towards a hydrostatic drive riding mower - preferably a Cub Cadet.

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for your consideration is a pristine, highly collectable and sought after, Ruger P-91DC stainless over gray two-tone P-Series. This is not the DAO .40 Cal Ruger, the DC version of this gun is single action after the first shot. DC designates a "decocker" model. Serious Ruger P-Series collectors know how rarely these guns become available, and when they do, none of those I have seen have been as clean as this one.

I have owned this gun for well over a decade. It was purchased as a collectable. I shot it once when most of you were still in high-school, then put it away for a day like today. The day I must find this guy a new home.

It comes with its original box, docs, a pair of Uncle Mike's rubber grips (side panels), and two magazines. What else can I say about this great old Ruger? If you are a Ruger P-Series connoisseur like me, this is your opportunity to own one of the most difficult Ruger's to find at an exceedingly affordable price.

I will go through PM responses I get in the order I receive them. Not everyone says "PM Sent" or "I'll Take It" in the threads. I tend to watch PM's more than postings in the listing, so if you want to get noticed, PM me. (I'm also NOT getting alerts from thread responses, but I DO get alerts from PM's.)

We're going to try something new on this one. I'm going to randomly drop the price. First person to post or PM "I'll take it" gets it (assuming time and locations can be worked out). New ask on this gun is $425 $350 . . .

Will trade towards a hydrostatic drive riding mower - preferably a Cub Cadet.

Don't let somebody else beat you to it . . . . .

Z

I do work insanely long hours and am required to be in the office most daylight hours. Tucker, GA is the area I work. If I can get to you within 20 minutes or so, perhaps a transaction over lunch might work. After work in transit between Tucker and Lilburn is also good.

Now for a message from the ODT legal team:

By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia. I reserve the right to negotiate with and sell to whomever I wish. Laws will be followed. A peek at your CCW license may be required.

Thanks for looking, thanks for your interest, and if you comment on my post, THANKS FOR THE BUMP!

Zoid

20230224_075916.jpg
20230224_075932.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom