• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Processed 5.56 brass and 300 blk

Status
Not open for further replies.

souther33

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Processed 5.56 brass and 300 blk

Zip Code: 30721

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 25 cents a case? still open to price
Trade Value or Items Looking For: anything

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ive been sitting on a 55 gallon drum of once fired military lake City and decided to test the waters. most cases are LC head stamped from years 16-17. they where processed on a Dillon 1050. sized and trimmed to spec checking in batches using a Wilson case gauge. the primer pockets have been swagged. The 300 blk is re-manufacturer using the 5.56 brass. the process is the same as above. I don't really know what to charge as of yet and will look into it. any help would be nice form y'all and ill update pictures when they get done polishing. Im guess maybe 20,000 cases. local pickup only please

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'd say,
$160-$180 - 1,000 5.56
$200-$220 - 1,000 300blk
Those are what I'd be willing to pay (if I were to buying) and what I'd expect to get selling.

Dalton's a bit of a drive for a lot of fellas.. I'd swing by the Post Office and grab some Medium flat rate boxes, the dollar store for some masking tape, do click n' ship (at home, print off Priority lables) and accept PayPal (make sure to inform people to be discreet and don't mention brass or anything in the comments) Zelle, Venmo, CashApp all linkable directly to your bank and free transfers.

Just tack on $15 to above prices.. It can be as simple as 20 transactions, depending on the size of your mail box, you'd only need to leave the house once :) $4k (half 5.56, half 300blk) should hopefully cover your brass cost and Hell almost your 1050!

The Reloading Discord has a Buy sell trade section that's free, armslist and gunbroker have both worked great for me.. but both charge money. I just moved 110gal of brass in my Subaru Forester on a UHAUL car trailer from Newnan, GA to Spokane, WA.. haha I'm not selling until I find a reliable source of free range brass.

Happy & Safe Reloading/Processing to ya. Best of luck with sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom