Item Name: FS/FT PTR 91

Zip Code: 30252

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $950
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Acog or Ruger No 1

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale and trade a PTR 91 made by JLD Indutries. This isn't any C308 this is as close as your going to get to a real HK91.

This is the 16in barrel model with HK furniture. Also included is the bipod and a HK three point OD green sling. Comes with 4 mags and really is a beauty. Thus one has not had the rail welded on top so you can get the original side mounted scope and make it look like a real HK.

I'm looking to sell for $950 or trade for a Acog, or a Ruger No1 in 7mm. If you have any questions just ask.

Pictures:
20170808_153926-jpg.1292074

20170808_153937-jpg.1292077

20170808_153906-jpg.1292078

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I've come to the edge of letting mine go...then I take it to the range and remember why I have it.. Between the 30 yard injection of brass,to the excellent groups, to the recoil less than my scar...Its one bad machine...and in the end always go home with me.
Cheers sir
GLWS

I've come to the edge of letting mine go...then I take it to the range and remember why I have it.. Between the 30 yard injection of brass,to the excellent groups, to the recoil less than my scar...Its one bad machine...and in the end always go home with me.
Cheers sir
GLWS
Recoil is better then the scar? And I thought about putting a heavy recoil buffer in my 91, have you done this?

It does run like a tank and probably the best 308 semi auto option on the market, without breaking the bank

I have..it'll change your life.

I love my Scar for its weight and trigger...
but i love my Ptr91 with her upgrades the same... and shes a cheap date compared to the scar.

"she's a heavy girl but i love to show her off to everyone"

I have..it'll change your life.

I love my Scar for its weight and trigger...
but i love my Ptr91 with her upgrades the same... and shes a cheap date compared to the scar.

"she's a heavy girl but i love to show her off to everyone"
Which one did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom