• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT PTR-91F - Relive Your Cold War Fantasies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_rian22042

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT PTR-91F - Relive Your Cold War Fantasies!

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $875
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See list below; not looking for ARs or glocks

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a PTR 91F with an 18” heavy profile barrel. PTR built this with mostly NOS surplus internals (which are stamped as such). Bolt was made by HK, bolt carrier has Rheinmetall stamp. The bolt gap is 0.015" and the rollers show almost so wear. Small scuff on front sight hood, general wear around mag well.

The rifle comes with the surplus green furniture currently on it, as well as the original black stock, polymer trigger housing, PTR aluminum handguard (with an attachable 4” rail section), and 5 mags. The top rail is removable and looks exactly like the one B&T makes, but has no markings. I've never used it, but it seems to be solid. If you want it, I’ll throw in this cheap 4-16x BSA scope that came with my other PTR. No idea if it’ll survive the recoil.

Please no hunting rifles, Glocks, or ARs (exceptions). Threaded barrel is a requirement on everything except for unique, unmolested milsurps. Willing to add cash for the right deal.
Unless I’m in a meeting, I’ll usually reply within a few minutes. PM here or text 770.330.7056

Top of my wish list:
  • Non-underfolder AKs (depending on manufacturer)
  • Compass Lake/Fulton/etc. service or national match upper
  • M1897 trench w/ bayonet (or at least with lug)
  • Vepr 12
  • Trijicon AccuPower 1-8x
  • Feel free to offer anything else

Pictures:
g3-1-jpeg.2308736

g3-2-jpeg.2308737

g3-3-jpeg.2308738

g3-7-jpeg.2308739

g3-5-jpeg.2308740

eay4MWx.jpg

WomUpIU.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom