Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2k in Crypto
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Crytpocurrency

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Rifle is lightly used. has full lifetime warranty through PWS
https://www.primaryweapons.com/product-url-3231

For this one I'm only accepting cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Lumens
Ripple

Here's how this is going to go:
Tell me your interested, ill get you more pictures/particulars of the rifle.
Once you want to buy, send me a public wallet address so I can verify funds are in your control.
Then we plan to meet.
You can transmit when we meet FTF.
When transaction is confirmed in blockchain, then i'll hand over this unicorn.
I prefer ethereum.

Or you can transmit and i'll ship next business day. your call.
Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Serious question ... why would someone buy with Crypto? I'm new here, and I own cryto, but would never buy something with it due to the volatility.

Serious question ... why would someone buy with Crypto? I'm new here, and I own cryto, but would never buy something with it due to the volatility.
Maybe a way for someone to get into crypto without laying out cash? Who knows. Free world.

1- its safer for everyone.
-I see with a public key that you do have the assets you claim to have, just like you can see the pictures/video of the rifle I claim to have.
-The transaction is public and irrefutable. There will be no possibility of "He shorted me" or "I didn't count right." or anything like that.
-you don't have to worry about showing up somewhere with $2k cash
-in some cryptos you can leave notes on transactions. If you wanted to put the rifle model and serial number in the transaction, you could then have public verified proof that you paid for the item in question. Not that youd really ever need that, but hey thats hard to do with cash.
-if you want to do it anonymously, because you dont like the man knowing what your up to, you can do that too.

2- market adoption only happens one way:
-When people start using it

3- It saves me a fair amount of time and money compared to taking cash, driving it to a bank, waiting for it to hit my account, sending an ACH to an exchange, waiting 3-5 days for it to clear, or spending $30 on a wire transfer, then transferring it to where I want it to be. Traditional banks are SLOWWWWW.
-waiting 3-5 day business days for your money is so 20th century.

4-Its almost free and frictionless.

5- its not really all that volitile in terms of $2000. We can call it $1995 for the sake of your concern. The fee to send lumens is less than a cent.

oh, also:
I think you could purchase ethereum with a credit card through coinbase.
That way you could put it on your credit card.
(disclaimer: **** Coinbase. I dont like them)

Thanks IMaDad. Pretty much using crypto for its intention, the currency part.

If I would have paid you at the time time you posted, I would have owed you approximately 3.93 ETH. As of this reply I would owe you 3.69 ETH. That is a change of $130! That is what I mean about the volatility.

I'm bullish on Blockchain and have about $10K in cryptos, but I still don't see using it as a currency yet (HODL). I could have paid you $10K for this gun in 2 years time! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom