Item Gone: FS/FT Rare old Smith & Wesson walnut stocks (N & K frame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA 1911

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
80   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Rare old Smith &amp; Wesson walnut stocks (N &amp; K frame)

Zip Code: 30350

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $320
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 5 spare S&W rare old walnut stocks at one price. Here:

1) K-frame nice Presentation stocks with screw and silver washer.
2) N-frame Target with screw and silver washer
3) N-frame nice Target Presentation silver washer.
4) N-frame Magna Diamond black washer. #166739
5) N-frame Magna Diamond black washer #111520

I have pictures.

Pictures:
gripKpresentation.JPG
gripKTarget.JPG
gripKpresentation.JPG
gripNmag.JPG
gripNmagdia.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I think here?
--Deer Slyer got the K-presentation at half price?
--My old friend Midnight got the N-presentation at 1/3rd price?
--D Harris got the N-target?
---
Is this correct?
----
I have the two N-frame Walnut Magna stocks left with black washers?
They are lettered to #111520 and #166739 and very rare
---
I'll mail them if you don't want to drive to Sandy Springs.
---
I still have a dozen other really nice P&R revolvers that I am lucky to own and not FS. Five of them were shown at the 2022 SWCA Symposium in Concord NC (my last event).

I think here?
--Deer Slyer got the K-presentation at half price?
--My old friend Midnight got the N-presentation at 1/3rd price?
--D Harris got the N-target?
---
Is this correct?
----
I have the two N-frame Walnut Magna stocks left with black washers?
They are lettered to #111520 and #166739 and very rare
---
I'll mail them if you don't want to drive to Sandy Springs.
---
I still have a dozen other really nice P&R revolvers that I am lucky to own and not FS. Five of them were shown at the 2022 SWCA Symposium in Concord NC (my last event).
Yes Sir that is correct. I have spoken with Deerslayer and Dharris. We are all wanting to get er done :) Also, if you like I could come to Sandy Springs buy the entire set and get the others to DeerSlayer88 DeerSlayer88 and D dharris . They are both buddies of mine. Whatever is easiest for you.

Yes Sir that is correct. I have spoken with Deerslayer and Dharris. We are all wanting to get er done :) Also, if you like I could come to Sandy Springs buy the entire set and get the others to DeerSlayer88 DeerSlayer88 and D dharris . They are both buddies of mine. Whatever is easiest for you.
I can meet ya'll at the Sandy Springs Gun Range or just mail them (money back guarantee). I could do all three to one of you if you want to come up? Saturday or Sunday morning is best to avoid Atlanta traffic. Traffic is terrible around here (I thought people were working at home?).
I also sold the 2 Magna's and anything not wanted by you guys. He lives south of Atl and mailing. You probably know him as well. :)

Doc, if you would call me we can discuss meeting up. We've never meet and if you're willing I would like to meet you and talk with you about Smith's.

Regards,
Daniel Harris
706 267 1085

I will be driving in from the Jefferson/Commerce area.

Midnight said he would pick up your and DeerSlayer's stocks. That OK?
I figured you lived near him. I was in Athens last Saturday. I drove thru Jefferson.

I can meet at the Sandy Springs Gun Range (I am a member). I like talking S&W. I bought my first Model 10 new in 1973. I still own it (worth more to me than anyone).
I am thinning out my stuff but keeping my best guns (one is a Colt Detective Special in nickel that I bought new). I sold the rest of my Colts a few years ago.
I am a long-time SWCA member but not renewing this year. Too much drama.

Thank you and yes Midnight told me he was picking it up. We don't live near one another but we meet on occasion. I've not joined SWCA yet but have considered it. I look forward to the grips.

I sold most of my Colts last year and turned them into Smith, still have a couple left. If you have other Smith grips, guns, etc. you decide to let go I am interested.

Regards,
Daniel

I think we have enough guys here to form a new local S&W club. Everyone is welcome and not just guys with an old gun.

We'll call it the S&W Peachstate Region? I recommend Chuck as our President-elect? We will ask for new nominations on the ODT forum.

I got a nickel Model 27 3 1/2" (no dash) S&W as well as blued one. I bought them from a Baptist Preacher. Good 1st post?

S200n.jpg

S200B.jpg

Those are really nice. They are pinned & recessed (P&R) pure 3-screw revolvers from the 1970's?
dharris.jpg

The blue one has some of the best walnut stocks from this era as the stocks flow down perfectly. It also has a different earlier hammer than the nickel one. The finish is perfect. I think the hammer was ordered to spec. It's fatter with more with more checkering on the hammer.

We need to meet as a group.

I was around when Guy would organize S&W meetings. This is all that I remember from those days:
1911dude.jpg

Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom