• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Raven Concealment Eidolon holster for Glock 9/.40/.357 with soft loops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Raven Concealment Eidolon holster for Glock 9/.40/.357 with soft loops

Zip Code: 30736

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $75
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm ammo @ 0.20/round

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As titled. This is the full right-handed Eidolon kit. This holster can be configured in many ways but cannot be converted to left-handed. I've worn this holster for a few days on and off for a few months, but I've decided appendix carry is not my thing.

I've probably lost a screw here and an o-ring there, but there's still more than enough hardware in the box for whatever configuration you want to run. They ship the holster with extra hardware anyway.

View product info about this holster at http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/eidolon-holster-full-kit/ . This holster is $95+shipping from Raven Concealment, so my price is not really negotiable. This is a good deal on a holster that has not seen daily use.

This setup has the soft loops (2 of them!), NOT the clips. This model is NOT the Glock 17-specific one with the closed muzzle. This model IS the open-ended model that is just slightly longer than a Glock 19/23. You can put a Glock 17/22 in it (it will stick out the end a smidge), a Glock 34 (it will stick out a ton), a Glock 19/23, or a Glock 26/27 (the holster will be longer than the gun, though). It takes the 357 versions as well but I don't care to look up the model numbers.

I live in Ringgold but will start commuting to school in Marietta again on January 11.

Pictures:
20151223_153915-jpg.633319

20151223_153845-1-jpg.633320

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom