Item Gone: FS/FT Remington 700 Custom Deluxe in 300 Winchester Magnum For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

boliep

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Remington 700 Custom Deluxe in 300 Winchester Magnum For Sale

Zip Code: 31021

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $850.00

Caliber: 300_wm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This rifle is a Remington 700 BDL Custom Deluxe in 300 Win Mag. I bought it new in 1971 and re-barreled it a couple of years ago. The new barrel is a Bartlein in the factory contour. It has a wood stock and has better-figured wood than you find in some items from the Remington Custom Shop.

The rifle is bedded and has a 24-inch stainless barrel plus the muzzle brake. There is no thread protector included. The original recoil pad turned as hard as the wood stock through the years. It has been replaced with a Limbsaver recoil pad which was fitted to the stock at the same time as having the new barrel chambered and installed.

The scope and mounts do not go with the rifle. This is for the rifle only.

I would prefer to sell since I do not have any idea what would be an attractive trade. Feel free to ask away with what you have. My main interest would be STI/Staccato or Wilson Combat items in 9mm. I would be interested in a Benelli Tactical semi-auto shotgun.

Since ammunition is such a problem these days, I do have quite a bit of 300 Winchester Magnum ammo that can be purchased with the rifle. This would be a separate purchase. I will not sell any ammo until the rifle sells. A quick check of this ammo shows:

1. Five boxes of Nosler Custom 165 Grain Partition

2. Four boxes of Nosler Custom 180 Grain Accubond.

3. Eight boxes of Federal Premium 180 Grain Partition.

4. Three boxes of Federal Blue Box 180 Grain Soft Point.

5. Two boxes of Remington CoreLokt 180 Grain Soft Point.

6. One box of Remington Swift A-Frame 200 Grain.

7. One box of Herter's 155 Grain Soft Point.

Pictures:
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom