• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT RIA Tac Ultra FS 1911 10mm (8+1) w/ 3 magazines and 150 rnds S&B FMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest50

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT RIA Tac Ultra FS 1911 10mm (8+1) w/ 3 magazines and 150 rnds S&amp;B FMJ

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade Value: 500 - Looking for CZ 457 or similar quality bolt action .22LR

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: FS/FT Rock Island Armory "Tac Ultra FS" 10mm 1911.

This thing is a tack driver, but I've found I haven't shot it but two or three times in the last seven years so it's on the block.

I haven't looked at these in a hot minute, but I see them going new for around $560.
I'm asking for:

$400 for the pistol
$60 for 150 rounds of S&B FMJ
$40 for two extra OEM magazines
And I'll throw in a Mec-Gar magazine for free because I want it out of my house. IIRC it didn't work well in this particular 1911, but the OEM mags function flawlessly.

All-in-all I'm asking for $500 for everything. I'm not willing to split it up at the moment because I'm lazy and don't want to make multiple trips to sell the stuff. =)
For trades, I'm looking for a CZ 457 or similar quality bolt action .22. I'm willing to add cash for the right trade. No bill of sale necessary, but I would like a quick peek at a GWCL.

Edit: Ya'll have some real neat stuff, but I'm really only looking to trade for a nice .22 LR rifle of the bolt action variety.
Side note: If you want to shoot it before you buy it, I can meet at Georgia Firing Line as long as you're buying a box of their ammo to shoot in it or bringing your own factory ammo (not any of bubba's pissin hot handloads).

Pictures:
10mm ammo.JPG
10mm left.JPG
10mm mags.JPG
10mm right.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just for you, $499.98.
You know you want it. ;)
Just bought the ol lady a jeep, can't spare the change right now. If you decide you wanna go the tactical 22lr route I've got a few I wouldn't mind trading. Hk mp5, Tipman m4 micro elite, ruger 22/45 lite.

Just bought the ol lady a jeep, can't spare the change right now. If you decide you wanna go the tactical 22lr route I've got a few I wouldn't mind trading. Hk mp5, Tipman m4 micro elite,
Someone please buy this one quickly….cannot believe it is still available.
$499.96, just for you. You know you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom