• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger 10/22 with Simmons scope and stainless barrel. Really nice. $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
266   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger 10/22 with Simmons scope and stainless barrel. Really nice. $250

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $300. I like wheel guns, polymer pistols, rifles, most firearms. Plus cash on my end.

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Greeting fellow ODTers. I have for sale a super nice Ruger 10/2 semi auto rifle for sale. It has a black synthetic stock and a stainless barrel. The Simmons 3-9 scope comes with the rifle but please note that although the scope works fine it is stuck on high power and cannot be manipulated to lower powers without a lot of extra work. Someone more mechanically inclined than me might be able to fix this inconvenience. It will come with 1 ten round magazine.
Buyer must be at least 21 and legal to buy a firearm in the state of Georgia. Close to me please.
Mainly looking to sell but am always interested in an interesting trade. I like most all kinds of firearms. Willing to trade with cash plus or minus to make the deal
Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_4343.jpeg
IMG_4342.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom