Item Name: FS/FT Ruger Charger

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400 w/bushnell, $350 w/o
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Im all ears

Caliber: 22 lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger Charger with bipod and bushnell red dot. Pistol will come with box, docs, soft bag, and factory 10 round magazine just like it did from factory. Ive had this gun for a while now but never even shot it, and iirc the guy i got it from was original owner and never fired it either. I had plans to build it but its just been sitting in the closet so figured id see what kind of interest itd get. I have PLENTY of ammo to go with it for the right trade or additional cash.

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
i want to say the barrel right now is shorter than an average 10/22 stock. so i believe youd have to modify the stock, and even more so if you cut the barrel down. i have a hogue stock around here somewhere i can drop it in and post a pic of interested

i want to say the barrel right now is shorter than an average 10/22 stock. so i believe youd have to modify the stock, and even more so if you cut the barrel down. i have a hogue stock around here somewhere i can drop it in and post a pic of interested

That's a project for later date, but was curious.

Interested in a straight-up trade (w/o red dot) for a Mossberg 500 NWTF 12 guage?
MS53263.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom