Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger LCP 380 stainless steel

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 240
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 300

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: hey guys i have a ruger lcp 2014 model with 3 mags one extended and two flush 6 rounds comes withe an off brand sticky holster and a fobus rh paddle holster and s hornaday cm rounds this is so easy to conceal front or back pocket with the sticky hoster and you cant even feel it in the fobus paddle would be great for the ladies or for easy conceal
looking to trade what ya got

Pictures:
IMG_3789.jpg
IMG_3788.jpg
IMG_3787.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
hey guys i have a ruger lcp 2014 model with 3 mags one extended and two flush 6 rounds comes withe an off brand sticky holster and a fobus rh paddle holster and s hornaday cm rounds this is so easy to conceal front or back pocket with the sticky hoster and you cant even feel it in the fobus paddle would be great for the ladies or for easy conceal
Would you be willing to trade for my ruger security 9mm with one 17 rd mag and one 15 rd mag a case a laser and a holster and you throw some cash in with it ??

hey guys i have a ruger lcp 2014 model with 3 mags one extended and two flush 6 rounds comes withe an off brand sticky holster and a fobus rh paddle holster and s hornaday cm rounds this is so easy to conceal front or back pocket with the sticky hoster and you cant even feel it in the fobus paddle would be great for the ladies or for easy conceal
Good evening, if it’s still available I’m interested in purchasing. Your kinda far from me though. How close to Covington would you be willing to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom