Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger precision .22lr

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cz457 goodies

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Posting for sale my ruger precision .22lr just prefer my cz and I'm looking to get another cz to go with it so I can have one fairly stock one and one I'm going to build for nrl22. Would consider a trade foe a 457 chassis or possibly partial trade for other goodies (timeny trigger, 20" mtr or comp barrel ect) rifle shoots well, likes aguila subsonic super extras and cci standard velocity. Really likes cci green tags. Rifle will come with 2 10 rd factory mags and an empty chamber indicator mock magazine, and the bipod. Scope will not be included in the sale

Pictures:
20230611_154333.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
20230620_195048.jpg

Bump.

Found something else I want that I'd like to go pick up Thursday morning while im off. Found a cheap 3-9 Bushnell scope I just threw on it and got a base zero so it's on paper at 50 yards. I'll let it go for $400 if it sells tonight or Wednesday evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom