Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger SP101 .327 Federal Magnum 3" 6-Shot Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIND THE GAAP

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger SP101 .327 Federal Magnum 3&quot; 6-Shot Like New

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $900.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: RUGER MODEL SP101 (DA/SA) in .327 FED. MAG. caliber. Satin Stainless steel frame,6 shot cylinder and 3" barrel. This gun comes with the Gray original RUGER factory hardcase, and Owners manual. This is one of the early ones so it can also shoot .32 ACP. Timing, lockup spot on! No issues with push off.

This can shoot .32 Long / .32 Short / .32 H&R Magnum / . 327 Magnum / . 32 ACP

I am new to the forum but been around revolvers for a while and look forward to meeting y'all

Trade wise I am interested in Smith & Wesson revolvers, Colts, Browning's, maybe more can add some $$ for the right trade

Pictures:
Photo Aug 24, 9 56 57 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 24, 9 57 03 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 24, 9 57 07 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 24, 9 57 21 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 24, 9 57 45 AM.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
haha well we might could come up with something or maybe a trade
I wish I had the trade you were hunting. I’m downsizing so what’s left in the safe of particular value is up for consideration. What I have now is a mint condition Sig Sauer P290 RS in 9mm , predecessor to the P365. Or a brand spanking new Sarsilmaz SAR9, a slightly worn Kel-Tec P-32 a brand new, shot it twice, Taurus Spectrum ,380. Plus a few 100 rounds of ammo in the above calibers. And 22, count ‘em, Jackson’$ for cash. Like I said, I’m halfway there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom