Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger takedown charger package

Zip Code: 31815

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale/trade is a great condition ruger charger takedown. It has the 10" threaded barrel, aluminum brace adaptor that has the 2nd amendment inscribed on top, MFT battlelink brace, and a rhino red/green dot. The gun also comes with the following: one 15 rd bx mag, two 25 rd bx mags, a 25 rd butler creek mag, factory bipod, ruger case, butler creek mag loader, and a pack of 3 viton coated pins to quiet the action. Gun probly only has 150 or so rounds through it, i bought it new last year. Looking to trade for other 22 lr guns, especially a Tippman AR pistol or 15-22 pistol. Interested in other threaded firearms as well. If youre interested, make an offer, worst i csn say is no. Can add cash for the right deal. Please PM all trade offers. I work in Americus, but willing to meet in Albany, Columbus, or Butler areas.

Pictures:
20211017_204312.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom