Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $325.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $350, Taurus GX4 or similar 9mm

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: BOS if no GWCL

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is my LNIB S&W EZ 380 with roughly 40 rounds fired thru it. It comes with all the standard factory items included in the box and I will add the rest of the box of range ammo plus a box of 20 self defense HP ammo and a new Houston IWB holster. I have 2 EZ models & my wife prefers the one with the thumb safety. I will take $325 cash but I would prefer to trade for another small revolver or auto pistol. I would strongly consider quality handguns in 22lr, or 9mm in trade. I can extra goodies, if needed to even up a deal.
Since my wife purchased this pistol from our lgs, a carry permit or bill of sale will be required. You will need at least 10 feedback scores with no negatives and be willing to meet in Gainesville. PM to make a deal & please include pics if you are offering a trade. Thanks.

Pictures:
IMG_7916.jpeg
IMG_7917.jpeg
IMG_7918.jpeg
IMG_7919.jpeg
IMG_7920.jpeg
IMG_7921.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom