Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT S&amp;W 66-1 .357 Magnum 4&quot;

Zip Code: 30909

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $900 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Aimpoint Comp M4, LMT MARS lower, Glock 21 Gen 4, Langdon Tactical Beretta.

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gun has been polished up by a previous owner, unfortunately has some blemishes as shown. Still shoots great and looks good from most any angle! Very light trigger.

Trades: Lmk what you have, doesn't have to be a straight trade. You or I can add cash to make a deal.

Pictures:
20220914_110926.jpg
20220925_112502.jpg
20220925_112441.jpg
20220925_112427.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Those “blemishes” on the top strap…. Is that into the metal ? or just in the finish ?
(looks like in the metal but kind of hard to tell from a pic)

Those “blemishes” on the top strap…. Is that into the metal ? or just in the finish ?
(looks like in the metal but kind of hard to tell from a pic)
Hard to say. All extremely shallow but if you run a nail across the area they feel like tiny little divots. I'd call it finish but some might not. Also, it being stainless kind of makes it the metal itself and not just finish.
I've heard that this is common after stainless has been polished.

Hard to say. All extremely shallow but if you run a nail across the area they feel like tiny little divots. I'd call it finish but some might not. Also, it being stainless kind of makes it the metal itself and not just finish.
I've heard that this is common after stainless has been polished.
Thanks for the quick reply… it is something I am thinking over (getting something new or new to me) .
I will get back with you if it is something I wish to further investigate into getting .
Good luck in any event - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom