Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Saiga Izmash 410

Zip Code: 31598

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Interested in tactical rifles, AR-15, Pistols Plus cash

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Comes with 1-4rnd mag and 1-30rnd drum... gun is in Fantastic condition... Mainly looking for trades but feel free to make cash offers... Located in southeast Georgia cannot drive far unless trade us in my favor...

Pictures:
1000005004.jpg
1000005005.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I miss the days before the flippers came to this forum. Dude you bought this gun a couple days ago for half the price you just listed it for. Same serial number on both ads. Come on man, people just like you are ruining ODT.

I miss the days before the flippers came to this forum. Dude you bought this gun a couple days ago for half the price you just listed it for. Same serial number on both ads. Come on man, people just like you are ruining ODT.
I know it probably surprises you but no one else that knows you, but you don't know everything.. I traded a custom Legion for this gun I did not exchange $1.. this guy was severely underpriced from the other guy that's why I offered him something worth what this gun is actually worth.. if you don't want it don't get it but what's really wrong is people like you running your mouth and don't know what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom