Item Gone: FS/FT Sale Pending FS/FT Taurus G2C 12+1 Compact LNIB + Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

philwil68

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Guitar and Gun Slinger
114   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sale Pending FS/FT Taurus G2C 12+1 Compact LNIB + Mag

Zip Code: 31008

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $320
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $325, guns or guitars

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new, only been in the holster a few times and carried. Hasn't been shot but does show some holster wear at the front of the slide and the front of the trigger guard. These will fit any Glock 9mm holster. Comes with box dox and an extra mag that was purchased separately so you get 3 mags total. Don't need to move it, just got the trade itch and can always use cash. Will trade for guitars as well as guns.I can't add cash to any trades. I live in Byron (Warner Robins) and work in Macon. Will drive for a sweet deal.

Pictures:
D89610E4-D833-49DD-8EEF-79EAF36C7F0B.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Pm is frustrating some of us who send a phone number are trying to schedule our day , being a no haggle cash person , I would assume a text would of rolled to me , my Internet sucks as I said enumerious times , so I appreciate it ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom