Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
341   3
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Savage 10 in chassis

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 850 now 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000 feel free I’m open gun/ gun and cash/ multi gun ok if I think of anything particular I’ll list it

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Trade pending thanks odt

In good condition with a few marks in the riser foam.
Savage model 10
Heavy fluted barrel
Muzzle break
MDT h3s chassis system.
Heavy fluted barrel.
Vortex crossfire 2 6x18x44
2 magazines
No name bipod I believe

Picked this up a few weeks ago for my son to start doing some long range shooting with me …. Well he is more into dumping ar mags at close range so it needs a new home.
850 for everything as it sits. Located in Marietta west cob prefer to meet at Home Depot on Dallas hwy

Pictures:
IMG_0278.jpeg
IMG_0277.jpeg
IMG_0274.jpeg
IMG_0275.jpeg
IMG_0279.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So you tell a guy to make you an offer, he does and you block him? Care to explain?
First of all I have no blocked members on my account.. secondly I work for a living and haven’t gotten around to responding to everyone. And lastly what is it your business even if I do block someone ( wich I have not) maybe you should mind your own business and not the business of others… And just a heads up…. I sure as hell don’t need to explain myself to you.

So you tell a guy to make you an offer, he does and you block him? Care to explain?

Just went through all my messages and and only one person I told to feel free to make an offer when they asked for best cash price… that was at 9:16 yesterday morning and you reply with this at 10:20….and not to mention the member was not even you…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom